Whatever your reason for visiting South Yorkshire you’re sure of a warm welcome from Ann and Robert at one of Yorkshire’s finest guest accommodation properties.
A Brilliant Yorkshire Location…
Conveniently located in the rural hamlet of Throapham, near Dinnington, we are just three miles from M1(J31)/M18 and seven miles from the A1 at Blyth. The centres of Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham and Worksop are within easy reach and Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport is also nearby.
…with Excellent hospitality…
…and Fantastic facilities…
We offer luxury accommodation in three individually designed and furnished en-suite double rooms. As our guest you’ll benefit from our high standards and attention to detail in everything we do including…
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere;
- A varied breakfast menu including vegetarian and gluten-free options, using local and home-grown produce when available;
- Use of our extensive gardens and elegant guest lounge;
- Free off-road parking on site;
- Complimentary secure Wi-Fi and fixed broadband internet access;
- Fixed and portable hearing loop amplifiers.
…add up to Amazing value
Our room rates include full cooked breakfast with discounts available for single occupancy. With Wi-Fi and on-site parking also included we provide amazing value when compared with both luxury and budget hotels in the region. And of course you’ll benefit from the personal attention and warm welcome which only a family run business like Throapham House can provide.
Throapham House is a Grade II listed house at the heart of the conservation area of Throapham. Probably constructed as a Dower House for nearby Throapham Manor (now sadly demolished), it dates from around 1750 and has been our family home since 1993.
- About Our Accommodation
- Contacting Throapham House
- Featured items and special offers
- For Business
- For Friends and Family
- For Leisure
- Guest book comments
- Highly recommended
- Our news
- Terms and Conditions
- Things to do
- Throapham House and the local area
- Wining and Dining
- Your Hosts – Ann and Robert Holland
- Welcome to Throapham House