- Ample guest parking space is available in the courtyard to the side of Throapham House. If you have a particularly large vehicle then please let us know in advance to make sure we can accommodate this.
- The courtyard has a concrete surface with a paved pathway to the front door.
- Assistance with luggage is available and we will try to meet you at your car if we see you arrive.
- There is one 6.5cm step into the house.
- You will be provided with an electronic key fob which opens both the front door and your bedroom door.
- The dining room is situated on the ground floor.
- There is a polished wooden floor.
- Large print breakfast menus are available on request.
Main staircase and access to bedrooms and guest lounge
- The main staircase is 111cm wide with 30cm deep x 15cm high treads with the bannister on the left.
- There are 10 steps to a quarter landing and three more to a half-landing. From the half landing…
- one step on to back landing – 69cm wide x 18cm high to the Dewhurst bedroom and three further steps with a handrail to the right – 80cm wide x 22cm deep x 19cm high to the Bradwell room.
- 6 steps with bannister on left – 111cm wide with 30cm deep x 15cm high treads to the Hale room and guest lounge.