Dewhurst accessibility and bedroom details
Ann and Robert welcome everyone to Throapham House. We work hard to make sure your stay with us is comfortable and enjoyable but if you have any special requirements please do not hesitate to ask us. If by any chance you encounter a problem with your room then please let us know so that we can make sure it does not spoil your stay.
- King size double bed (152 x 190 cm). Pocket sprung mattress on wooden base.
- At one point in this room walking space is narrowed to approximately 60cm wide.
- Fully carpeted 80/20 wool/nylon mix.
- Duvets are goose down and feather.
- Pillows are feather.
- Spare pillows are man made fibre.
- Main lighting and bedside wall lighting on each side of the bed.
- Heating is thermostatically controlled and fully adjustable from within the bedroom.
- Thermostatic radiator valves.
- Traditional sash windows open and close (restricted opening).
- Each welcome tray offers biscuits, snacks and mineral water together with the usual tea/coffee making facilities.
- Television is remote controlled including Freeview and internet channels.
- DAB Radio/alarm clock.
- Encrypted Wi-Fi and RJ45 socket for Internet access.
- Tiled floor.
- A non-slip shower mat is provided.
- A towelling bath mat to use after showering is provided.
- Shower tray dimensions are 120cm wide x 75cm deep and 26cm high.
- Shower caddy for placing toiletries.
- There are no hand/grab rails.