Opening times and programme of events
There’s a good programme of activities taking place throughout the year at Clumber Park. Check the National Trust website for latest event and opening information. Open air concerts at Clumber are extremely popular but remember to book early as tickets sell out very quickly.visit Clumber Park website… visit Clumber Park Concerts website…
- At the centre is a large lake which you might want to allow a few hours to walk around. If you don’t fancy the walk then just go and feed the ducks.
- At weekends in summer there’s usually a cricket match taking place.
- Don’t miss the walled garden which has been restored over the last few years and gets better every time we go.
- There is a National Trust restaurant and shop.
- A great place to collect blackberries in summer and chestnuts in autumn.
- A wheel-barrow comes in handy to carry your picnic when attending the open air concerts.